Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dirty Money



You must have herd the saying, "Dont hold money and then put your hand in your mouth". Well I havent relly took this seriously until just recently.

Anyone could say that they held money then wiped their face with their hand or mouth or maybe ate something unconcerned that they didnt wash their hands. Yes We are all guilty. I personally wash my hands before and after eating, and i bet most of you do wash your hands also. But i am not really talking about washing yor hand by eating i am talking about. If your face( mouth, eyes,nose, etc) is scratching, dont you use your hands to quench the itch? Yes you do, and let me ask you something, Did you wash your hands after you dealt with money. No you didn't.

Ok then, well Money. Can be considered one of the dirtiest things in the world. Passing from hand to hand everyday. Let me give you some examples of its dirtyness.

If you find money on the ground, lets say about a $500, 95% of the people who found it will pocket it. And what they gonna do with it spend it of course. But have they thought of where the money was? Did they even wash their hands No they didnt. On the ground, Dogs passing, crapping and peeing on it every day, vagrant sleeping on it, and all set of nastiness going on in on the ground.



Another incident is where i was travelling home one day and the maxi conductor was holding the money in his hand, and stopped to pee on a wall. Lawd ha Mercy, he didnt even put the money in his pocket, he held it while doin his business. Well i was like WTF! He didn't even wash his hands when he was finished. Hell no, he have to be crazy to play he givin me change. With all that dickiness in de money he was holdin, not friggin me! I give the mofo exact change and called that george.

That opened my eyes to see how dirty money can be and from since then i always washin my hands after money transactions or walk with a hand sanitizer. If you want you dont wash your hands. Because to me now, the cleanliness of money is equal to the square root of shit....

No comments: