Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sig Ah Rett on ME! O HELL NO!

O gad oyeee, If i tell allyuh wat happened today when i was coming home from South.

I sit down in the front of the taxi next to a girl, so we are stuck in traffic in Marabella, so we are waiting. All of a sudden, a vagrant walks up to the taxi. look at both me and the girl and flick in a new unlit cigarette and it landed on my lap.

I looked at it to make sure it was unlit cause IF. THAT MOFO-ER. WAS LIT. WELL.........Allyuh damn well know that i wudda Jump Out, that Taxi. And go all Ballistic all over that Mthr Fckr. Me eh care who see and who say, Cause NO ONE throws anything @ me, unless we is do really good and i kno is joke. But Other wise HELL NO!.

Anyways, It was not lit and no harm done so i just took it and flicked it outside and brushed it off.

No comments: