Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls and Gas

I went to spend the afternoon with one of my friend one day and we was liming upstairs in the living room. We had nothing to do so she asked me if i wanna play a game. Well of course i agreed and she told me she could give me something that i could never catch. Then she asked again if i sure wanna play, again i agreed. Then all of a sudden i saw my girl raised her leg and cracked one, if allyuh hear that, i could have sworn it was a scratch bomb. Then she told me "Catch That". Followed by a scandalous laugh. I was in awe and was shocked to see such a behaviour from a girl.

Yes People times are changing, where is the modesty of our girls, where are the girls who hides their farts with coughs or squeeze them out and pretend as if nothing happened where those girls at? It is good that they are more out there but there are certain things that is for women and there are certing things that are for men ( i am not being a sexist here). And women having 4th of July down there aint right. Its unappealing girls. Come on Men....

But also there are some guys who loves a girl who crack relllll shots and laugh about it. But please do it in private when you and he together not when other people is around.

This reminds me of a time i went to a party and i was brockin out on 2 girls one in front and one behind he one behind was whinin rell rough and gettin on rell wassie and the one in front was stickin`. Then all of a sudden, the one behing hit me one hard grind and i bumped into the one in front and the booty was on my leg and all i felt was a tremor on my leg. I was all like " O hell no, b!+@h u jus did not fart on my leg" "uh uh i aint playin that" and i left. Nah man, i was not takin no fart up leg and i had a good mind to go and buss back one on her but nah i kno she didnt do it on purpose so all is forgiven.

But anyways back to the point, girls if u wanna popse, dont crack it out in public, please do it discretely and pretend you dont know who did it or if you are blamed find a scapegoat. But remember, keep it ladylike and because Its Proper Etiquette.

1 comment:

Wuzdescene said...

OMG ... ROFLMAO!!!!!!!