Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mathura Strikes Again!!

It was lunch time and my friends and i was feeling a bit hungry, so we decided to go to KFC at the top of High Street fo lunch. We ordered and sat down to eat. My back was facing the window and and my other friends was facing me thus they were facing the window and seeing outside. As i ate i realized that i needed more ketchup so i got up and went for more ketchup. As i squirted the ketchup i looked back and i saw Madam Mathura........Remember Her From My Previous Blog? Right.

She started staring at my friend and then giving him 'sweet eye' and ting. Then she started mouting out kissed and smooches....I started to laugh hard hard in KFC. Then what happen next i almost died. Miss Lady pull down her top and started rolling her saggy, old, lota infested bress like dumplin on the people window and sayin to my friend "This is for you. This is For You".

When i Saw that, like everything i ate so far wanted to come out but i cudnt help but laugh hysterically because of the look on my friend's face and the incident. But honestly that was rell stinkness but it was funny. Iff you all was there you would have known what i am talking about.

Mathura, Mathura, Mathura, If allyuh see her in High Street, Tell her Philipe asked for her. I hope he dont read this he will blaze meh tail.....

No comments: